site inventory & analysis
- Perform detailed site analysis based on physical, biological, cultural, and legal elements of the site.
- Careful inventory and cataloging of all existing site materials.
- Base map generation.
- Dynamic problem solving and development of conceptual alternatives based on site constraints and opportunities.
- Design drawings with plans, elevations, 3D modeling, and hand renderings.
- Work collaboratively with clients and contractors to refine and further develop design.
- Provide a detailed explanation of the design process and project logistics.
- Employ ecologically sensitive design principles to optimize natural resources.
- Produce detailed architectural plans and specifications to facilitate construction.
- Plans may include but are not limited to Layout, Hardscape, Demolition, Tree Protection, Grading and Drainage, Irrigation, Planting, Lighting, Construction Details, and Specifications.
- Coordinate with contractors, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Additional ad hoc design services.
- Communicate with stakeholders to ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.